On April 1, 2020 the league advisory board met and decided to continue the suspension of league play until May 1, 2020. By that time, we will review the latest on the local impact of the coronavirus and make a final decision on whether to cancel the entire Spring season.
It doesn’t look promising, but hang in there. In addition to state government mandated “stay at home” orders and the barring of gatherings of more than 10-people, all school fields remain closed as do fields controlled by the Fairfax CO Park Authority. However, with vigilance, the prospect of wide-spread testing, and other unforeseen developments, the situation might change. At very least, by May 1, we’ll have a clearer, more factual basis to make decisions.